Our preparatory course is a dynamic and interactive course for students who are coming to Ireland for a term or an academic year in and Irish Secondary School to get a taste of the Irish culture and get ready for the immersion in the English language. Our programme offers 5 hours per week of General English, plus 5 hours of an introduction to the Irish culture, history and traditions in a fun and exciting way.
- Running from 9th August – 21st August
- Choose from one, two or three weeks duration.
- Online, before arrival to Ireland
- 10 hours of General English lessons + Irish Culture each week
- the 4 provinces of Ireland
- Holidays in Ireland
- The Stone Age and its legacies in Ireland
- The Celts
- The Golden Age/The Book of Kells/Halloween
- The Vikings in Ireland
- The Normans/Castles in Ireland
- Myths and Legends
My name is Trish and I’m here to answer your questions about our High School Programmes!