ISI Dublin provides a professional and trustworthy Placement and Guardianship service, in accordance with AGPI standards.
Our package includes the following services:
- Assistance with the school selection
- Placement in a school
- Orientation day on arrival
- School application and/or tuition fee or contribution
- Full board accommodation (host family or boarding school) – Not over Christmas and New Year holidays.
- School Uniform (state schools)*
- Books (state schools)*
- Guardianship by a dedicated team, with an individual counsellor appointed
- Monthly meetings between ISI Dublin staff and the student with written reports provided
- Continuous contact with the host family/boarding house
- 24 hour/7 day a week emergency telephone
- Return airport transfers (Dublin airport)
- Free English tuition (Dublin only)
- A free smartphone SIM pack
- Leap Card for public service transportation, with €10 credit
*Uniform and books for state schools to a value of €200 maximum.