Ebeveyn izin formu
Students under 18
All students are subject to Irish law for the duration of the programme. Students are also subject to the discipline policies and rules of their specific junior and their host family.
The following actions are in all circumstances prohibited:
1. Consuming any alcoholic beverage.
2. Taking any type of illegal drug or un-prescribed medicine; associating or having contact with any person involved in or associated with un-prescribed or illegal drugs. (You must inform ISI Dublin if you are taking any prescription medication).
3. Smoking in or around school premises or on school activities or at the host family.
4. Driving a car or motorbike.
5. Staying away from the host family/residential school overnight without permission from:
6. Being absent from school without permission of a parent/guardian/host family.
7. Leaving the school premises or activity without permission from the school.
8. Travelling outside your residential area without the permission of ISI Dublin and your parents/guardian.
9. Borrowing money from classmates or lending money to classmates.
10. Inviting friends to host family/residential accommodation without prior permission from the host family and ISI Dublin.
11. Bullying of fellow school pupils or other students on the programme.
12. Using mobile phones during class time, unless invited to by the teacher.
13. Employment of any kind, paid or unpaid, unless agreed by ISI Dublin.
14. Getting a tattoo or body-piercing.
15. Cooking in your host family’s home without permission to do so.
16. Engaging in a sexual relationship and/or engaging in online communication of a sexual nature, i.e. sending/posting sexually explicit texts, messages, photos or videos.
17. Any acts which might cause injury to someone or damage to someone’s property at school, at the host family, during activities and in free time.
18. Breaking curfew (as outlined below).
19. Disturbing classmates during class or behaving inappropriately or unacceptably during class.
20. Being absent from school. All absences must be justified (for example certified sickness). Students on ISI Dublin's High School Programme should note that if they are absent for 20 days or more they risk being expelled from both the school and the High School Programme programme.
1. Respect must be shown at all times to your teachers, your host family, all staff members of ISI Dublin and other students.
2. You are expected to do all homework set by your teachers.
3. You must obey the following curfews, except where special evening events have been organized by ISI Dublin as part of the programme and/or prior permission has been granted.
4. In all cases the host family must be informed of:
Breaches of the rules and norms of ISI Dublin, the host family, and/or the school, can result in:
Stage 1: Formal Verbal Warning (witnessed)
Stage 2: First Written Warning (signed and witness)
Stage 3: Final Written Warning
Stage 4: Expulsion
In serious cases of disciplinary action, the verbal or first or final written warning may be foregone. In the final case, the student will be expelled from the programme and sent home immediately.
Alternatively, a punishment more appropriate to the breach of discipline may be imposed (e.g. writing a letter of apology or an earlier curfew).
Breaking the law in Ireland (such as stealing from shops, damage to property, use of alcohol or illegal drugs) will result in immediate expulsion from the programme. There will be no refund of fees if you are expelled from the programme.
This indemnity is to be signed by the parent or legal guardian. Until this has been signed the student may not take part in any activity arranged by the school off the premises.
In consideration of Study in Ireland Ltd. (hereinafter known as ISI Dublin) agreeing to make arrangements for and to authorise the staff, servants or agents of ISI Dublin, directly or through the principal, to take my/our son/daughter/ward from time to time on activities/excursions/sports and educational and cultural trips outside the premises of ISI Dublin, I/we hereby undertake to indemnify ISI Dublin its staff, servants or agents against:
a) any claims, damages or costs which they or any one of them may be or become liable to pay in consequence of any injury or damage to or illness of me/my/our said son/daughter/ward occurring during or as a result of said activities/excursions/sports and educational and cultural trips
b) any claims by a third party which may be made against them or any of them in consequence of any act or default of me/my/our said son/daughter/ward during or as a result of said activities/excursions/sports and educational and cultural trips
c) any other costs and expenses reasonably incurred by them or any of them on behalf of me/my/our said son/daughter/ward during or as a result of any of the said activities/excursions/sports and educational and cultural trips
Provided that the indemnity herein shall not extend to claims, damages, costs or expenses in respect of and to the extent to which the said ISI Dublin and member(s) of staff or any of them shall be entitled to be indemnified under any policy of insurance